Yoldia Scandinavia shop / Koti-In Oy
+358 400 841 690
Yoldia Scandinavia’s online store customers who have ordered products through the online store or by phone or email.3. Purpose of use of personal data
Yoldia Scandinavia shop collects personal data on the basis of customer relationship. An order placed at the online store constitutes an agreement between the merchant and customer.
Yoldia Scandinavia shop uses personal data for customer marketing, provision and delivery of services, financial and human resources management, product development and marketing and communications, and to fulfil its statutory obligations.4. Data content and data sources
Our registries contain the following information about persons: name, email address, phone number, position and organisation, marketing consents and bans, order, delivery and invoicing details, memos, any classification information (such as interests), social media activity, customer feedback and chat conversations, and by means of cookies, IP address information or other similar identifier and user’s actions in the company's online service.5. Basis for the processing of personal data
We always ensure that we have a statutory basis for processing personal information. We process personal data on several grounds, but at least one of them always has a legal basis.
We process customer and marketing register data to comply with agreements and on the basis of our legitimate interest to produce and deliver our services, manage our customers, develop our services, market and communicate about our services and process customer feedback. We may also process personal data on the basis of consent, in which case such consent may be cancelled at any time by the person in question if it is our only condition for processing such data.
If necessary, the contact details of the persons in the register will be disclosed confidentially and based on a contract to third parties that need the information for the provision of the service.
The data will be stored in electronic form, protected and encrypted in accordance with industry best practice. Our registries are located in the systems managed by the Yoldia Scandinavia shop and are protected by strong personal passwords, two-factor identification and role-based access restrictions. Data is stored in locked spaces and all our devices are locked automatically. The register data is collected in systems to which employees of Yoldia Scandinavia shop have personal IDs and the company's subcontractors have contractual and personal access, as necessary, limited to the scope of the assignment agreement.9. Rights of the data subject
- The right to withdraw consent, i.e. the data subject may withdraw their consent at any time.
- The right to access their data, i.e. the data subject has the right to receive confirmation from the controller whether personal data concerning them is processed.
- The right to correct information, i.e. the data subject has the right to demand the correction of any incorrect information about them in the register. A request for data correction must be made in writing.
- The right to delete data, i.e. the data subject has the right to request the deletion of their personal data provided one of the following is true:
- Personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or for which they were otherwise processed
- The data subject withdraws their consent and there is no other legal basis for processing
- The data subject objects to the processing of their data and there is no valid reason for the processing
- Personal data has been processed illegally
- Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation applicable to the controller under Union law or the law of a Member State.
- The right to restrict processing, i.e. the data subject has the right to restrict processing if one of the following is true:
- The data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, in which case processing is limited until the controller can verify its accuracy
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and instead demands that their use be restricted
- The controller no longer needs such personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs them in order to prepare, present or defend a legal claim
- The data subject has objected to the processing of personal data under Article 21 pending verification whether the controller's legitimate grounds override the data subject's grounds.
- The right to transfer data from one system to another, i.e. the data subject has the right to receive in machine-readable form personal data concerning them which they has submitted to the controller, provided that the processing is based on consent and the processing takes place automatically.
As a rule, personal data is processed for as long as the customer relationship is valid or the data is needed for product support, for example.11. Processors of personal data
Data in the customer register is processed by Koti-In Oy's employees.
Personal data is also processed by the following service providers:
- Paytrail Oyj
- Finqu Oy
- Visma Solutions Oy
We have ensured that all of our service providers comply with data protection laws. Data will be submitted only to the extent that is necessary for the payment and processing of the order.12. Automatic decision-making and profiling
We do not use the data for automatic decision-making or profiling.